Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Church... Faith growing

We attended a new church December 22nd, 2013 and we truly feel welcomed. We have only attended 2 services but everyone is so nice and friendly and the service is great! They have a great band and sing Christian songs, songs we have never heard before. It could be because we have not actually look for Christian music, but either way they are amazing songs that just seem to fit exactly how you feel. They played a few songs that touched me, one says "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"      This song just makes me think of how we have jumped into our adoption with no questions asked. Yes in the beginning our big fear was coming up with the funds we will need but we soon started getting signs that this was meant to be. This is our SON that has waited so long for us to find him!!! My faith is growing every day!! At the end of this Sundays service we received a personal prayer specifically for our adoption which made my husband and I feel an indescribable way, almost like gods reassurance that he was with us through this and it will be fine. God will not lead us this far and fail us, he has a plan and we are following it. With that being said we have sent off our USCIS application, which takes about 90 days, at the most, to receive approval. We pray it goes a lot faster and that we can raise the funds to submit our dossier as soon as we can. We appreciate all the prayers for our family and our son that is oceans away! We are also selling silver plated book marks for $5 they are made by my daughter and myself. If you are interested just send me an email mrzanzaldua@gmail.com. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment