Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Been a while

It's been a while since I have blogged, have been rather busy. We have received new pictures and a video of "Kyle" which brings him to life!! He has such a beautiful smile and Ruben loves to watch the video over and over. The boys room has been painted and we have his bed ready! We are still working on our paper work to finish up our home study, but we have been getting other items out of the way so once the home study is finished we can put it all together to receive USCIS approval. We pray it will all come together since we have faced a small obstacle which we hope to resolve asap! I'm not much of a writer I like to get straight to the point, I've had this issue since high school I always had a rough time trying to make my research papers long enough. So please bare with me since this is all new to me. Just know we are working hard to bring our little guy home, every time we get one thing accomplished we look at each other and say " Oh Kyle if you only knew you have a family working hard to bring you home" 

No comments:

Post a Comment